Now I know.

Hi and Assalamualaikum.  :)



It's 1.30 AM and I'm still here, having a date with my dearest lappy. 
Seriously taktahu nak buat apa.
Bosan. 
Yesterday I went for a medical check up as for the SBP preparations.

And,

I lost my weight about 1 kg,
 1 cm taller.
Hailoh. The doctor asked me why I'm underweight and I just gave him the simplest answer. 

I don't know. -__-

And I was a bit surprised after knew that my backbone is not straight. :O
Luckily it still considered as normal. So I don't have to worry. ^^

Hihi.




3 comments:

  1. sedar pon kau pendek,,hihihi..
    aq rse penimbang doktor tu rosak,,pstu doktor ckp kau underweight,n berkemungkinan doktor tu juling kot,die slah bce jarum.. :D
    O__O''

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masalah lah kau. Aku bukan pendek. Just tak setinggi orang lain. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha,,jgan ngis~~merajuk lh tuu..
    xde lh,,memaen je lahh~~ =)
    asal kau bhagia sudah~~ :P
    gud luck eyhh~~ O.<''

    ReplyDelete